Re: Pixmap update.

>>>>[From Tero Haatanen]

    One thing I wonder is that how much more disk-space XPM-files take than
    bitmap files?

4 times for 16 colors, to 8times for 256 colors, presumably.

    This seems like a reasonable solution, since if there is many objects
    on stack, player can't see all of them anyway. And I don't like
    idea of leaving out animations.

Animations and updating 10 things on a square are net.death for machines
that are less than optimum processor-wise, have a soso net connection, or
have a real load. Just leave them out until the client can take care of
it.