Re: Latest masps and server?

Some people have asked for the latest version of crossfire.
I guess it's about time to release a new "official" version...
Could someone do that and put it in ftp.ifi.uio.no:/pub/crossfire ?

There seems to be several divergent versions of crossfire on the net,
built from 89.2 or 89.3.  I'd like to write some new (and hopefully
better) sound routines for crossfire, but I don't know which is the
best version to start with.  This could be frustrating if my routines
are incompatible with the other versions.

Please someone do something !

                                           Raphael Quinet
                                    (quinet@montefiore.ulg.ac.be)