LOS-- the final answer

I proposed an answer for this in one of my messages, but I'm sure most
people overlooked it in the flood.

Can we agree to have client Line-of-sight as an option?

For the paranoid, you can have #defines (or an -option) to have the server
do LOS calculation, and not send info o the client about anything out of
sight. Note that this method will not break either a normal, or a
cheating client. It will simply enforce non-cheating of that sense, at
the cost of server cycles.

Keeping the unrestricted update is a much simpler, cleaner way of
programming it.  I suggest we use it to get things started. Then the
net.cops amoung us can add the LOS in the server, in #defines.