Re: Endless repetition (short&important)

> I understand that it is not possible for most people to read all the
> messages all the time, but could all the posters please try to read at
> least the messages of the last few days before making a new post ?  It
> would be a real help for all of us.

Well, as a systems administrator here at PSU, along with maintaining all of
our game upgrades, plus quite a few other packages, I get a continual flood
of mail by which even the crossfire mailing list is made trivial.  I think
I'd have an easier time of it if we were to move to a newsgroup.  It's
easier to wade through crossfire all by itself when I'm in the mood for it
rather than wading through a huge number of unrelated articles.  I don't
seem to recall any restrictions on running an alt group other than the fact
that not all sites carry them?  I dunno, just an observation.