Re: Some ideas

> From: v912152@jong.si.hhs.nl
> Hi guys, here's a little brainwave:
>
> CREATE:
> - let players choose a family before starting, assign a house to that family

Excelent idea, just like in Dune.  "House Harkonnen" :-)

> - class-exit (only one class allowed)

Bravo!

> - foutains

Yes!

> - pen (let players write messages on walls/floors)

Marvellous!  If any of these are left in the summer, I'd love
to code some.

> - post office (finally a way to send messages to other players)

Neat!  And of course there are postmen NPC's all over the place
trying to deliver mail :-)

> IDEAS:
> mailbox:-contains all the letters (and packages) send to you.

Packages: Neat.. You send a nice Dragonslayer +3 to a friend!

--
"More than a treasure, Usul.  There are thousands of such caches,
 and only a few of us know all their locations.  One day, we