call for images for traps, can you help?

Would someone please think about making some images/archetypes
for traps?  Pits, mousetraps, beartraps, poison needles, blades,
paralysis, sleeping gas, shockers....
Traps could do any of the following damage types:
physical, fire, electricity, cold, confusion, acid, drain,
(well, weaponmagic, whatever the hell that is), ghosthit, poison,
slow, paralyze, fear, cancellation, depletion, death.

Whatever suits your fancy.  I'll do the archetypes if someone will
do the images.  I've tried to do artwork for crossfire, but I've
failed miserably....

Regards,

PeterM