A couple of Player questions

Now that you can enable no permanent death, is there a way that the player can
regain permanent points of a stat? At the moment there is a chance that a player
who is careful, but has a bad share of luck will end up at all stats 1. I asked
the local person who installed crossfire, but he did not know about it, so I
thought that I better ask the experts.

We seem to have a problem with crossedit and gzipping. The 'editor/picks' do
not work when they are gzipped. Is it a problem with our set up? I can mail
the set up to people if they want it.

Thanks for the advice (Hopefully) :-)

	Chris Darlaston
	  (cdarlast@mcs.dund.ac.uk)

Ps: Keep up all the good work.... It is a great game :)