About (missing) colors

Locally I have found one problem with crossfire.  One type of the
X clients does not have any of the colors that have a number behind
them.  That means that colors like "dimgrey" exists but "grey50"
doesn't.  I have made patches that switch to an alternate color list
when it notices this.

I would like to know if any others have this problem so that the
patches for handling this should be added or is it just a local
problem.  The symptoms are: you have color display and get errors
"Color not found", "Switching to black and white".