Re: A few thoughts on client/server

Hey, I just thought of something: it would be nice to extend our protocol
to allow us to create a client-side map editor.  If we could come up with
some extensions to return pixmaps and archtypes (and whatever else we
need), we could create client-side map editors.

If we could move some of the changes we make into a protocol, we could
attempt to create a generic map editor that could be extended just like
our simple clients.  Think of the tons of maps we'd have if everyone could
create them!  Just look at all of those Doom wads, for example...

-jason
 Jason Fosback, Systems Engineer   | No sir, I didn't like it
  --- Paradigm Systems Corp ---    |                 -R&S
Internet:  jason_fosback@psca.com  | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jason_fosback@psca.com  |  The NeXT Generation...