Re: Easy advancement in 0.90.5 maps

>Virtually any spell caster who reaches level 5 and can cast large
>fireball can rise to level 10 or 15 within half an hour in the barn
>outside Santo Dominion.  Just stand near the door and fire large
>fireballs into the corners of the room at the same rate as you recover
>mana.  It may take a little while but you can be assured of killing 16
>chinese dragons without being in any danger whatsoever.

When you get tired of this, try running to the non-non-magic square
and use burning hands instead. Quicker, uses less mana, adds some
exitement.

>The large dragon in the center can be dealt with similarily using the
>icestorm spell.

Or, again, more efficiently, with frostbolt.

You seem to be one of those "blast'emtohellandbacksowe'resurethey'redead"-
mages. Try adding a little finesse, will you? What about all the mana
wasted trying to destroy the wall if you use large fireball? Did you
ever think about the fact that 3/4 of your mana is wasted?

And as for using icestorm to kill off a single, trapped dragon - rrright.

- Daimon

PS: For some REAL exitement in the 0.90.5 maps, check out what we like to
refer to around here as "the mountain". Artifacts included.