Re: Crossfire 90.5

Well, I seem to have found a small bug in 0.90.5.  As I had previously
written, there have been some consistent crashes with this latest release.
Well, it turned out that our players were SICK.  As soon as the sickness
wore off, the server would receive a SIGBUS.  To play again, I had to edit
our characters and remove the "arch sickness" (I think it was that...).

-jason
 Jason Fosback, Systems Engineer   | No sir, I didn't like it
  --- Paradigm Systems Corp ---    |                 -R&S
Internet:  jason_fosback@psca.com  | Star Trek:
NeXT mail: jason_fosback@psca.com  |  The NeXT Generation...