Re: Crossfire 0.90.5 announcement

 The map.c problem was that I believe Ter Haatanen gave me patches
that created xdir.c, which contains a generic directory reading
routine, with the various #ifdef's for appropriate machines.  The call in
map.c used standard readdir call.  I've changed it to use the standard
xreaddir in xdir.c.

 Also, if you have a bug report, please don't mail it to the list, unless
you think it is of general interest.  Most people probably are not
especially interested in bugs that don't apply to their system.

 --Mark