Easy advancement in 0.90.5 maps

Virtually any spell caster who reaches level 5 and can cast large
fireball can rise to level 10 or 15 within half an hour in the barn
outside Santo Dominion.  Just stand near the door and fire large
fireballs into the corners of the room at the same rate as you recover
mana.  It may take a little while but you can be assured of killing 16
chinese dragons without being in any danger whatsoever.  The large
dragon in the center can be dealt with similarily using the icestorm
spell.

The daemon lords and the titan are best dealt with using create bomb I
find, but that requires a little skill and luck to do right, so I
wouldn't count that as a problem.

	Carl Edman