Re: my hacks to goths

 I actually put in most of the signs, since in many cases, there might be
no idea of what to do or what is available to do.

The buffer for messages has been increased to 4096 bytes I believe.
There were some long messages (longer than 1024 before).  I don't see any
problem with a big message size - whether it is just one very large message
buffer, or several small ones, it adds up the same.

 Various note:  If you are going to take 'control' of a map, please
make sure that the Creator/EMail field in the map object is filled
in.  This would at least give people an idea of who they should contact
for changes on that map.

 --MArk