Re: a few spoiler requests

In message <9408082115.AA02424@sb02.roady>, Phil Meyer writes:

>I am playing crossfire v0.91.1 on Solaris 2.3.  GREAT GAME!!!!!!

0.91.3 is out.  You can get it from ftp.world.net, among other places,
pub/crossfire.  It's got some bugfixes and enhancements.

>1. When trying to apply scrolls of improve{chrisma|wisdom|strength...}
>    the Gods want more potion{char|wisd|stre...}  what gives?
  These scrolls consume such potions when they are granting whatever
bonus it is to a weapon.

>2.  A floorboard says 'drop 4000 gold'.  After lugging 4000 gold in
>     there, no combination of dropping can open the gate.  Is the area
>     just not finished?

  Tell us where this is.  I don't know this place offhand.  Most likely
the goldfloor type of thing is dead.

>3.  After figuring out Morks and Gorks, the other 'gate' in Morks fails
>    to open.  Is there another puzzle in there?

  As far as I know, that particular gate is unimportant.

Regards,

PeterM