crossedit suggestions

I notice a few things which are missing from crossedit,
which would be nice:

 1)  Some hotkeys for the nicer functions

 2)  Documentation

 3)  Some of the variables aren't changeable from within crossedit,
     such as path_attuned

 4)  An ability to change random-items.  I know this cannot be changed
     yet because it's part of the archetype for an object, but it would
     be extremeley nice.  It would add the important capability of editing
     the spells a monster can cast.  Right now the best you can do is
     add abilities.

  I am unfamiliar with crossedit, I'm hoping someone who works with
it more can do these things.

Regards,

PeterM