Help

Hi,

	I know this is not really the place to do this but I don't
know where else to do it.
	I am trying to get a hold of the administrator for the
Berkeley server and the address in the motd
"crossfire_admin@soda.csua.berkeley.edu" keeps getting bounced back to
me with an unknown user error.  I also tried 'beer' and 'crossfire'
instead of 'soda' with the same results.
	Any help would be much appreciated.

	Thanks,

		George
*                  The tumult and the shouting dies,                   *
*                  the captains and the kings depart.                  *
*                                        -Kipling                      *