Re: levels

srin9340@nova.gmi.edu (Akshay Srinivasan) writes:

>static long levels[101] in living.c has an error in it....
>level 95 is supposed to corresponds to 10850000 this is one zero short i.e. it
>should be 108500000....
>I dont know if it would cause any problems (are there any level 95's out there)
>and an error like this is understandable...

I couldn't get a score (at least displayed... I didn't look at the player
file) about 99999999.  *sigh*

The Official Great Goddess To Whom You Do Beg of Dogbert's New Ruling Class
--
You've never been out of college.  You don't know what it's like out there.
I've worked in the private sector.  They expect results.