Further notes about 0.90.1.

 If you notice any problems with the distribution, let me know.

 I am now willing to take feature patches for the source, since this version
looks at least reasonably stable.

 A few notes on patches:
Please try to make sure the context diffs are compared to this latest
version.  If you make a context diff from crossfir 0.90.0 or crossedit 0.7,
it might be a really pain for me to put it in, because so many things have
changed.  Diffs from versions earlier than that would be even worse.

 Also, if your patche re-located portions of the code, see if the portions
that have been relocated have been changed.  A lot of stuff has changed.

 Crossfire 0.90.2 (which will probalby come out in a few weeks assuming
I get enough patches to warrant a new version) will more likely be
a feature versions.  New spells, new monsters, etc.

 One note about crossfire 0.90.1:  IT is likely that save files from
crossedit 0.7 can be used unmodified with 0.90.1.

 There are a few changes I am thinking of making:
Change how flags are handled for objects.  Instead of bit masks, have
bit offsets, with just generic SET_FLAG, CLEAR_FLAG, and QUERY_FLAG
macros.  For the few macros that actually check several flags, they can
make thos multiple checks in the program. (Or the present macro can be
re-written.)

 Change spell learning.  Modify it by 5% for level difference of the spell
level and character level.  This way, high level characters with very
low wisdom could learn low level spells, and thos with high wisdom would
have a difficult time learning spells that are 8 levels higher.

 Any other features people woudl like to see added?  Any comments on the
ones listed above?

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net