Re: Further notes about 0.90.1.

>>>>[From 'Evil' ERic Mehlhaff]

    I agree. I was always annoyed by the fact that certain fields in the
    object fields meant something totally weird in the actual game.
    I like the fact that the files were all in text.  It shouldn't be hard to
    make things like 'exit_to' mean the same thing as 'slaying' to the
    parser,

"unions GOOD"

[And for those of you who aren't eric :-) that obviously (:->) translates
 to: objects should be stored as unions, thaT have different field names
 depending on what type they are. As long as the object type is defined
 first in a text block, there is no problem readingf in arbitrary type
 objects.]