Re: Compiling

> All those routies are from the Xpm library, which is either
> not in your library path, or not on your system at all.
> I fixed this by going to crosssite.def in config dir and
> undefining XPM.

> Recompile your server without the XPM stuff, or find xpm,
> install the libraries, and THEN compile crossfire again.

> PeterM

True these routines are called from within the Xpm library.  The
Xpm library is in my path.  It is in /usr/local/lib.  If it wasn't
in the path I would have gotten:
 /bin/ld: Can't find library for -lXpm

So, I am including -lX11 and even -lXt.  Apparently they don't
contain the functions that I am missing.  Anyone know what library
has these functions in them?

   XCreateImage (code)
   XGrabServer (code)
   XPutImage (code)