Re: Client/server..

>>>>[From Tyler Van Gorder]

    I think maybe it would be a good idea to have the server send
    messages to an message buffer, then the client could have the
    capability to have "more" button or scrolling back through the older
    text.

Using Xaw and XawTextWidget, you automatically get scrolling.
server should just send messages to the client as-is. It's up to the
client where or not to buffer them, how much scrollback to save, etc,
etc, etc.

    I have talked with Eric Melhaff (i probably spelled that wrong :>
    sorry Eric.)  and he seems to think that no real advantage is gained
    by splitting things up into different processes. What do you all
    think?

I would probably agree with Eric. Although if you want to get fancy, the
best way would be to split into _threads_
But that's not generaly usable by all machines ;->