Re: Is there anybody there?

>>>>[From joe@unipress.com]

    I completely agree.  This is one thing that has stopped me from working on
    crossfire at all -- I think the design/protocol needs to be rethought.

Likewise. At one point, I was considering doing the split myself, with
the help of a few other folks.. but the source kept changing... the
rlease wasn't stable anyway... so I figured I'd wait for an Official
version.

first things first, thou. we need a definate, officially sanctioned, new
caretaker for the src.