Is there anybody there?

Hi.  Is the crossfire development team still alive?
It seems as if nothing new has entered the archives
at ftp.world.net or ifi.uio.no   for /pub/crossfire..

Can someone please update the /pub/crossfire/archives
folder or AT LEAST send me a mail saying "Crossfire
is still alive -- we're just on vacation".

I tried to subscribe to crossfire-request but nothing
happens.  Its like the crossfire people have been wiped
off the face of the earth!

--
 Odisseas Kosmatos    kosmatoo@jsp.umontreal.ca

 "R2D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer."