Re: Compiling crossfire-0.91.2

>>>>[From Benjamin Thomas Ketteridge]

    Hi folks, I've been having rather a lot of difficulty compiling
    crossfire-0.91.2 under Solaris 2.3 (SunOS 5.3). In fact it was so
    difficult, I gave up and I'm using SunOS 4.1.3 instead!

    The problems start right at the beginning where xmkmf produces this:

    imake -I/usr/openwin/lib/config

Mmmm...  Well, you do know that as usualy, Sun shipped a busted imake ?

But that's not the problem. I have adjusted my openwin imake, and it
starts with the above line, yet works just fine. You need to specify what
exactly does not work.