Re: Compiling crossfire-0.91.2

On Thu, 7 Jul 1994, Benjamin Thomas Ketteridge wrote:

> Hi folks, I've been having rather a lot of difficulty compiling crossfire-0.91.2
> under Solaris 2.3 (SunOS 5.3). In fact it was so difficult, I gave up and I'm
> using SunOS 4.1.3 instead!

I have always wondered why people don't like solaris :)

> The problems start right at the beginning where xmkmf produces this:
>
> imake -I/usr/openwin/lib/config
>
> instead of this:
>
> imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/local/X11R5/lib/X11/config

The -DUseInstalled flag says you are using installed X11 and
is *essential* when compiling X11 clients, so in your openwin settings
has a bug, look out the xmkmf, it's a script. So you can also try:

	imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/openwin/lib/config

-- <A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/">The Page</A> --