Crossfire v0.89.2

Hello,
I am running Crossfire on a 486/40 Linux system.  My compliments on the
game--it is very much like the old Ultima series.  However, I am having a
couple of problems.
	1. How do you shoot arrows or fire magic?  The shift+direction
does not seems to work...

	2. How do you talk to other NPC?

	3. Is there an easy way to wear/wield somthing that is not at the
top of list.  I do not have three button capability on my mouse.

I'm sure these are very easy questions.  I tried to find an FAQ but all I
discovered was the mail archive.  If an FAQ exists could you direct me to
it?  In the meantime, thanks so much for the help.

Roy.

Roy F. Hardgrove	|    "fifty,...a hundred million dollars...a player."
Yale University		|	                 G.Gecko,  Wall Street
Academic Computing	|
Phone: (203) 432-6632	|
  FAX:       432-6165	|