HELP

>>I cannot seem to get my marking runes to hold any message - how do I do this
>>The ones I get all just have (null) as their message.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Tim

>  This is very hokey, but the commandline interpreter for all spells
>requires an 'of' between the invocation of the spell and the parameter
>of the spell.  The following should work with marking rune:
>invoke marking rune of <your message>
>similarly,
>invoke create food of <whatever food>
>or
>invoke magic rune of large fireball

Thanks for the help Im just of to try that.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to write up a quick manual for all the
commands - to be released with the next version
For newbies who have not been playing since crossfire-0.xx.x it would be very helpful
as there is no idication of what the commands do or how to use them.

(Dont forget the dm commands either!!)

Spell lists need to be revised as well

It might be a good idea to include a document for the server administrator as to how
to set the system up and run it effieciently once they have built the programs.

I would be happy to spend the time to format and lay such information out
but I dont have the information needed.  If someone who does would like to mail me
the information in a fairly rough form then I will be happy to tidy it up and return it
to ifi for the next release.

Cheer,

Tim Moss