Re: CF: Bugs and suggestions

Scott MacFiggen <smurf@soda.berkeley.edu> recently wrote:

>In message <9406070010.AA12427@thurso.maths.adelaide.edu.au>you write:
>>
>>(In fact, a sell all command would be handy on crossfire too ... )
>>
>>David T Cook   e-mail: dcook@spam.adelaide.edu.au   Phone: +61 8 303 5709
>
>	Thats actually a good idea.  You could also expand that
>to include a sell all weapons, sell all misc, etc...  Maybe I'll
>work on that.

Actually, what I'd like to see is a way to just dump the entire contents
of a container onto the floor.  This way, you can can make looting of
dungeons very easy. Just autopickup into an active bag, identify, pick
what you want out of the bag, and then when you return to a shop, dump the
bag's contents out onto the floor.

Alternatively, dump the junk out of the bag, fire up the old alchemy
spell, pickup the rocks, and continue dungeon-looting.

BTW, I call running around with autopickup on into an active "The Luggage"
being a Dungeon Vacuum (tm). :-)

 Eric Mehlhaff, mehlhaff@crl.com