Re: Crossedit

On Sun, 5 Jun 1994, Michael Neuman wrote:

> 1) Is it possible to bestow spells or abilities on created monsters without
> editing the raw map?

Basically it should go just adding the ability into monsters invertory.
Have to test.

> 2) How does one keep a monster from walking over to the door nearest the
> player? (I know Skud Tower does something like this with the King Slime
> monster).

I have not tried and so I let the Scud's creator to tell.

> 3) Is there a way to have a one way trigger button (kinda like an altar
> but I'd rather have it invisible and triggered when someone walks over it).

Yes. The both button and door have to be trigger ones.

> 4) Is there a way to control what a monster changes into when it's
> killed (ie the c_sage changes into a knight).

No/yes. The knight is in sage inventory sleeping and killing the
sage wakes up it.

> 5) Is there a way to limit the use of an ability? (I've created a dark
> unicorn with an ability_lightning and it's near impossible to kill him)

You can try put it as well as into inventory.

ps. the attributes comes from shift+middle button, if
not know for some reason.

-- <A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/">The Page</A> --