Re: Skills and drain

> >PS: What does "haste" spell do?  I haven't noticed any effect when using it.
>
>   The haste spell is supposed to speed you up.  I put severe limits, because
> if you can haste yourself too much, you're invincible.  Titans become
> tinfoil.  Perhaps it just does nothing for you, since you're already fast.
> Perhaps the spells is simply broken....

When I stripped all stat bonus items and cast it again I noticed the
difference.  After wearing the items again and without body armour I
got movement speed 4.70.  That includes only one (speed+1) from a ring.

Btw.  Have you tried this.  Make personal weapon.  Make base damage 50 then
lower the weight to nothing.  Make your strength and dexterity high.
I have both at 30 and get over 8.00 for attack speed.  Very effective weapon.
Somehow I think this wasn't what was targeted at when the weapon building
scrolls were added.