A question ...

Hi, folks!

Ummm, ok, this definitely is a newbie question. well, first time
playing crossfire, what you expect?

Anyways, I compiled the crossfireclient, when I typed

crossclient -server madhatter.ws.cc.cmu.edu

I get the following messages:

Matching fonts to crossfire: 1 (crossfire)
xhost +madhatter.ws.cc.cmu.edu
madhatter.ws.cc.cmu.edu being added to access control list
Warning: The remote version is older than your client version.
(It should still be backward compatible with your font)
Failed to add hewey:0.0: Can't open display hewey:0.0.

Ok, why can't the server add me in? whatelese do I miss here?

Thanks.

- Rick

--
               (-_______________\  To seek out new structs, and polymorphism...