Re: Server crashing, and poison after death bug...

 Yes, I will probably put the new version up on Sunday.  A message should
go out on the crossfire-announce list when it happens.

 I try to fix bugs which cause coredumps.  However, I can't do much with
the stack list, as I can't tell from that what actually caused the coredump.
I can only tell what function it happened it (and who knows.  That
function may have been passed a null pointer, which is the calling functions
fault.)

 --Mark