Re: Crossedit compile errors.

>   First, you might try adding -ansi to the gcc options.
>  Don't know if it makes a difference, but it can't hurt.

I think I tried this, but I just tried again.  It gives
exactly the same errors.

>   You might try messing around with the order of the
>  include files in Posix.h.  I have it including
>  sys/types.h before sys/stat.h.  Can't remember offhand
>  if that is how it originally is, or if I changed it to
>  be that way.

I had already changed it to have types.h before stat.h.
Not sure if I figured that out on my own or from listening
to others. :)

>  Also, please try to keep the text of your mail less than
>  75 chars, otherwise the line wrapping makes it difficult
>  to read (Thank you for your co-operation citizen 8-)

Many apologies.  I will try to remember to word wrap before
sending to this group in the future.  How's this posting?

Thanks for the suggestions...  Keep em comin'.

Michael