Re: Xpm and rplay[d].

[Notice: while writing a first version of this message, my station crashed. :(
 So if you got a message from me before this one, it is probably incomplete.
 Just ignore it.]

> From: Rickard Eneqvist <eneq@csd.uu.se>
> I have a few problems with the above mentioned additions to Crossfire.
> (2)	Rplay[d]
> 	For some reason I can't get Crossfire to play the defined sounds
> 	and I have the rplayd up and running. Do I have to pass a special
> 	option to Crossfire on startup (cant find one) or? I have played
> 	sounds using rplay so there is no error in that setup.

I wrote the rplay stuff for CrossFire.  Lots of things have changed since
0.89.2, so some of the sounds definitions are useless now.  But most of them
still work.  I'm running 0.90.1 and I can hear most of the sounds.
Did you create a LIBDIR/sounds file?

If I have the time, I will improve the sound support in CrossFire.  One thing
that should be changed is the format of the "sounds" file.  It's really
annoying to have to change it each time a new spell is added.  I'm waiting
for your suggestions...  What can be done to improve this?

-Raphael