Re: 90.2

+--- Mark Wedel:
| A few things would need to be changed (like ifi mirroring off of
| world.net, and it would probably be better for the other sites to
| mirror off of world.net, but mirroring off of ifi would still work).

You won't see ifi mirroring anyone. Setting up mirror software is too
much work for so little gain. Unless people _need_ to get a copy
within hours of release, the current state of affairs works nicely.
(although I admit /incoming ought to be administered
better... somebody should probably do some cleaning up)

Kjetil T.