Thievery? Nah.

I forgot to mention that I think thievery - stealing items is a pretty
bad idea in a game like this. Picking locks, on the other hand, is a
better idea. We aren't really all that many people playing this game,
and I think we should encourage cooperation rather than stealing from
each other. We're supposed to be the good guys, remember?

A skill like backstabbing, on the other hand, would be a better idea. And
did I mention the Paralyzing Pinch of the Ninja?

- Regards, Bjorn.