Re: map contributions

>Change the face of an altar to look like something else....ei (table in
>goth's tavern..........put down a booze and the dude opens up the basement
>for you.

  That's a cool idea.  I never spent very much time in that tavern
so I never figured this out!

>Change color foreground/background to look different, make lava...blue and
>white..suddenly, you have a frozen river like thing that hurts when you
>walk on it.

  I didn't have much success with this trick in pixmap mode.  The color
of the pixmap apparently overrides the color that you specify in the
color_fg or color_bg fields.  Pixmaps are nice, but they destroy
a lot of my favorite tricks!

>Change what a pearl converter does..change the name/face. Then when a player
>drops a corpse then...drops 10000 gold on a converter..and it
>creates a rune of resurrect......and presto.....

  That's an interesting thought, have you given it a shot, Tyler?

PeterM

P.S., when is corpse coming back?  Is it coming back?