Re: unlock door spell and some map suggestions

 A 'knock' spell is a reasonable idea.  I've also had the idea of
adding a 'locksmith' shop, which just has a lot of normal keys in it.
If you have the money, you can just buy a whole bunch of them.

 Independant maps with auto return:  In general, it should not be too
hard to just put the exits in properly.  Although, the random encounter
maps return automatically, so I would guess that most of the code is in
place to do that.

 --Mark