Crashes of server

Hi

I have experienced three things that make crossfire crash or bug in servermode

1: When a person enter the game at the same time as a persom enters an exit
   This crashes the game
2: The game bugs sometimes and make all exits from a map closed OR
   teleport a person to a far off place..often at sea when he cannot escape.
3: The game crashes when a persom 'doubledies'. He prob. doubledie when there
   is done too many damages to him at one time, like fireball.

I hope these bugs will been fixed in the next version !

Inge