Re: More maps

> I have been playing with the chico maps for a week, (cf v 0.90.3), and they
> are quite good BUT there aren't enough of them. I am only level 10 with my
> mage and I have been almost everywhere.
> So, in other words....MORE MAPS!!!

I'm currently checking all my Nyka maps to add them to the distribution maps.
I've had a couple of problems to do with changes in the archetype structures
so I'm checking everything carefully. The most painful is with buttons and
levers which used to use 'sp' to store the number they were connected to but
now use 'connected'.

Rupert