Re: yet another mailing list?

+--- Peter Mardahl:
| How about a crossfire-projects mailing list?  Idea is, people who
| are working on stuff could mail to crossfire-projects, saying "i am
| working on this" it might eliminate duplication of effort for some
| things.

(has there been much duplicated effort?)

I think that's just the thing we can use this mailing list for. There
hasn't been that much traffic now that the client/server debate has
died down.

Speaking of which: Carl, is a second draft coming?  Do we have team
willing to do work on it?  Mark, what are your release plans?

Kjetil T.