Adding new spells ...

Hello,
  I want to add a new type of spell (just to my local crossfire, I don't
intend this to become part of the "standard" game), but I'm not sure
exactly what needs to be changed.
I've added it to the "spells" array in spellist.h, added one to
NROFREALSPELLS in define.h, added an enum to spellnrs in spells.h,
and I'm trying to work out how to change spells.c now.
(I've also added an entry in LIB/spell_params).

The spell I'm trying to create is "Large Iceball" (an ice equivalent of
large fireball) - is there some documentation on adding spells ?
(if not, there *should* be - changing 5 files to add 1 spell ! Sheesh)

Bye,

David T Cook   e-mail: dcook@spam.adelaide.edu.au   Phone: +61 8 303 5709
Assistant Computer Manager, Stats, Pure and Applied Maths, Adelaide Uni.
"Behind the lines, a face that glimmers. Still looking for a face that shines."
       - Heartland, The Sisters of Mercy