Re: hps of classes

If we get rid of the classes in favor of races I think there could be
an easy fix to allow better distinguish human mages, fighters etc.
You could have absolute max higher for races then the current but set
a limit to the average of stats.  So a "fighter" would advance his str
and con and decide not not advance the int.  He would basically turn into
a barbarian.  This system of course needs that no stat is "unneeded".

The limit could be something like:
max stat sum = 114 + isqrt( 2 * level )

This would give a small allovance for "late" advances.  For example the
fighter could decide that he does need more intelligence.
Other possibility would be to allow the highest max stat sum at level 20
and not make it any higher from that on.

The isqrt( 2 * level ) has the following values.
Advance	Level
  1	  1
  2	  2
  3	  5