Some small problems

Hi!

just got 0.91.0, compiled it and tried it out

* I keep getting the message "error on setsockopt REUSEADDR"

linux2:/home/prog/crossfire/bin# crossfire -server
Welcome to CrossFire, v0.91.0
Copyright (C) 1994 Mark Wedel.
Copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
Opening add user socket on 13326
error on setsockopt REUSEADDR: Invalid argument
Waiting for connections...

* How can I terminate the server apart from killing him?

* With standard settings, man pages go in man1 but should go in man6
  although CManSuffix is set to 6

* What's the difference between 'save and 'A' on a bed ?

Ciao
  Roland

rhaag@sun1.rz.fh-heilbronn.de
Medical Informatics FH Heilbronn/Uni Heidelberg, Germany