Re: crossedit troubles

On Sat, 28 May 1994, Peter Mardahl wrote:

> I'm having some troubles with crossedit.  Here it is in a nutshell:
> coke [32] crossedit

> Warning: info: has no acces /usr1/games/crossfire/c91/lib/doc

This is just you have no that doc file, notthing to do with
the following message. To get the Info put doc's to that
place.

> Error: Widget view has zero width and/or height

To say on the fly, you have resources missing somewhat.
I have not compiled crossedit with R6 yet, so I can't say
does it depend from it, although it should be transparent
between versions.

Try put the reaource file Crossedit (whitout .ad) info
some /dir and set the environment variable
XUSERFILESEARCHPATH to the value /dir/%N and restart
the crossedit. Notify that if you have environment variable
XAPPRESDIR set it disables the XUSERFILESEARCHPATH, so
disable it (the XAPPRESDIR is R3 stuff, and sould not be
used anymore). And, if it runs, good, if not, ...
try to compile it with R5 is possible, if it works then
there are differencies between versions and I should
look it out (when I have time).

-- <A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/">The Page</A> --