Re: CF: Another success story.

 I fixed it up.  Took out a bit of the treasure, took out most of
the dragons, but put one buffed up ragon there instead.  And put in a
set of gates, and antimagic squres down the corrdier, so to kill
the dragon, it will be able to attack you.  This should be a bit
more fair.

 But to put it simply, most of the brittany/brest maps are not
particulary good.  But it is one of the few sets of maps for high
level characters (dragon cave is another), so I don't really want
to take it completely out.

 --Mark