CF: Another success story.

Just thought I'd share this success story...  Possible spoilers below!

I had a 9th level Viking, working his way up slowly.  I found a horn of fire.  Yay!!!!  I bought a scroll of
word of recall, and went down into the church in Brest.  Went through the maze to the single corridor that
leads to the 30 or so electric dragons.  It took about 20-25 minutes, but eventually I killed them all with
repeated fire blasts.  I got about 1 million xp's (from 230,000 to 1,280,000), went up to level 12, and got
gobs and gobs of rings and wands and gems.  Of course, I took 6 of the dragon scales back to make dragon
armor and shield, and spent maybe half the money I made to buy them (cha 12).

There is nothing stopping me from repeatedly going back to the dragons and getting all the money and gems
I'll ever need.  Oh, and there are often artifacts to be found in the secret compartments where the dragons
are.  I went through a second time today, and got dragon armor (which I sold cause I already made it the last
time). :)

Oh, a warning.  If you never went down into the church before, be careful!  Almost all of the squares in the
maze will not allow you to cast spells to recall out.  If you cannot solve the maze, you might be in trouble.

Michael