Re: How to cheat in crossfire v 0.91.5

  Hmm I think I must not have explained myself clearly.  If a player
is on a map saves- and then crashes the server the map will be counted
as if someone has just left the map.  If that person does not log back
in immediately then the map will time reset after the 1hour or 2hour
time effect kicks in that would normally reset the maps if someone has
left.  In effect it will look like a map that someone has left without
the server ever having crashed.
   I agree that if a person logs back in after the 1hour or 2 hour time
they will find that the treasure room is "full" but without saving
that person at home base the person could now do this same maneuver
every 10min after an autosave (assuming that the player can't save
themselves).  I look at the 1hour or 2hour time as not as profitable
as they could have probably gotten more "treasure" if they had played
during that 1hour or 2hour time frame.

  Jason Iness