Re: How to cheat in crossfire v 0.91.5

  Always being saved at the home base is not always desired I believe.
Some of the dungeons can be very hard to work your way through if you
were ALWAYS saved at home base (i.e., between crashes there just might
not be enough time to clear).  Anyway, the point of my post was that I
have added a hack that places you on the map where you were last
saved and asks you whether you want to continue from this point.  The
player can't be attacked while being asked this y/n type question.
If the player answers no, then they are "transported" to home base.
Works great if you are behind a locked door or about to be placed in
the middle of a group of 10 dragons or something similar.  I can
submit this hack if there is interest.

   Jason Iness